Information for Presenters
Presenters, please read the following information carefully.
- All presenters and co-presenters are required to register for the conference.
- We will provide a projector, screen, and internet connection in each room. Please bring your laptop. Rooms are equipped with an HDMI connector and ready to connect to both PC and Mac.
- Time limit: 20 minutes for presentation + 10 minutes for Q & A.
- Arrange to bring around 30 copies of handouts for your session.
- Attire is business casual.
- Double check the time of your presentation in the conference schedule, and make sure that all your co-presenters have the correct information as well.
- If you are a roundtable presenter, you have total 20 minutes for a short presentation and a group discussion. Be ready to present for up to 10 minutes, and use the rest of the time for a discussion. Bring about 15 copies of handouts. If you are using a laptop for your roundtable presentation, make sure it can operate on battery power since outlets are not available.
Proceedings Submission Guidelines
- Format the manuscript for 8.5” X 11” size paper.
- On the first page, give the paper title, author name(s), and affiliation(s) on separate lines top and centered. Body text of the paper must be justified. References must be aligned left.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font (for manuscripts in English) and 明朝12-point (for manuscripts in Japanese).
- Everything must be double-spaced throughout (including references, any notes, citations, figures, and tables).
- Paginate the manuscript but avoid using any other running header or footer.
- Margins should be one inch wide all around.
- Use numbered section headings, such as 1., 2.1., 3.1.2., as appropriate.
- Follow a standard style such as the Chicago Manual of Style or the APA Style, and stay consistent with the style you choose.
- For formatting references, follow the examples from the JLL Style Sheet under General Guidelines.
- Submit your manuscript in .doc or .docx format by email to Yasuko Rallings (email@example.com) by July 31, 2019.
- Proceedings will be uploaded at SEATJ's main website in August, 2019.